Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break 2010



So now that I live in Florida and its biggest spring break capital pretty much, me and my friends couldnt figure out what we wanted to do. It was Wednesday night, and noone knew if they were going to go down south for some spring break fun. I decided that night that I wasn't going to go anywhere because I was super sick, had no voice and a bad cough. I woke up to my 2 friends telling me were going to West Palm, i was trying to tell them I wasnt going to go but i couldnt even get it out with my bad cough. Next thing you know, I'm driving down to West Palm with one shirt, one pair of pants, board shorts, my surfboard, and a wetsuit. We only thought we were staying the night, and then surfing the next day then driving back. We ended up staying that night at a Comfort in, then the next night at my friends condo in Ponce inlet and then next we stayed at a friends house in Orlando. 4 different surf spots, some Downtown Disney and City Walk fun, and just hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment